We use our ERP system for effective contract management right from enquiry handling to final execution of contracts
- Enquiry handling : Upon receipt of enquiry from customer same is floated to most suitable vendors of different origins. Once offers are received, these are carefully analysed for specifications, competitiveness of prices, quality and offered delivery. After initial negotiation the most suitable offers are submitted to customer
- Order finalisation : Once customer give firm bids, orders are confirmed with vendors and usually we have regular business between same buyers and suppliers due to better understanding of their requirements
- Order follow up : TNA ( time & action plan ) / CPS ( critical path sheets ) are used to regularly monitor production and follow up orders in order to ensure timely delivery. Once goods are sent to port, our logistics team ensure timely delivery of cargo and documents from shipping line. After sailing of cargo, shipment verification is done and documents are submitted to customer
- Quality assurance : One of most important aspect of our service is quality assurance. We conduct in line inspections to ensure good quality of raw materials input, machines setting and speed and product quality. Final inspection is conducted as per International standards specified by customers. We have a preventive quality assurance approach to ensure timely delivery of compliant products
- After sales & other services : We provide professional after sales services in case of any quality issues , new product developments etc
Our customers treat Vigour as their own office and we act as their representatives !